The Ministry of Finance published standardized bidding documents which include Model Request for Qualification (RFQ) for Pre-Qualification of Bidders for PPP Projects, Model Request for Proposal (RFP) for invitation of Financial Bids for PPP Projects and also a Model RFP for engaging financial consultants and technical advisers for PPP Projects. Standardized contractual documents such as sector specific Model Concession Agreements, which lay down the standard terms relating to allocation of risks, contingent liabilities and guarantees as well as service quality and performance standards have also been developed by various Central Ministries such as Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Ministry of Shipping, etc. These standardized bidding and contractual documents which are being adopted by project implementation agencies for developing PPP infrastructure projects in sectors such as ports, roads, airports, food storage (silos), water supply, etc. Some of these standardized bidding and contractual documents have been provided below:
- 1. Model RFQ for Pre-Qualification of Bidders for PPP Projects (OM No. 24 (1) /PF. II/ 2006)
- 2. Model Request for Proposal for invitation of financial bids for PPP Projects (OM No. 24 (23) /PF. II/ 2008)
- 3. Model Request for Proposals (RFP) for Selection of Financial Consultants and Transaction Advisers (OM No. 24 (32) /PF. II/ 09)
- 4. Model Concession Agreement for 6-laning of National Highways .
- 5. Model Concession Agreement for 4-laning of National Highways .
- 6. Model Concession Agreement for BOT projects upto Rs. 100 crore .
- 7. Model Concession Agreement for Private Sector Projects in Major Ports .
- 8. Model Concession Agreement for Pubic Private Partnership in Storage of Food grains .